Easy Italian Stromboli
- 1 can 13oz. refrigerated pizza dough or 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Farm Dust or On the Rocks seasoning (optional)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 lb. deli salami
- 1/4 lb. Olde Tyme Meats specialty ham (or any ham of your choice)
- 2 oz. pepperoni
- 8 to 10 slices of Olde Tyme Meats smoked provolone cheese or cheese of your choice ( I also used shredded mozzarella)
- 1 egg, whisked
- marinara sauce, to serve with (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Unroll dough unto cookie sheet, roll with a rolling pin into a rectangular shape.
- Layer on pieces of ham, salami, pepperoni and cheese in the middle on the dough.
- Sprinkle with salt, Italian seasoning and black pepper
- Starting at the one long rectangular end, roll the excess dough over the top, repeat with the other side of dough, tucking in the ends as you go.
- Brush on the whisked egg on the top and sides of dough and sprinkle with desired seasonings
- Bake for 20 min. or until top and bottom of Stromboli are lightly brown
- Slice into pieces and serve with warmed marinara sauce. Enjoy!
*TIP* Stromboli can also be frozen before its baked. Make 2, serve the one for dinner and freeze the unbaked one. When you are ready to serve it, thaw and let rise, bake and enjoy!
All the best,
Aaron & Gina Peachey