The GRAND OPENING of Olde Tyme Meats!
HEY! WE ARE ANNOUNCING…
THE GRAND OPENING at Olde Tyme Meats!
1711 Gabler Road, Chambersburg PA 17201
We warmly welcome each of you to our GRAND OPENING!
Friday, June 18th, 8:00 to 6:00 & Saturday, June 19th 8:00 to 2:00.
Spread the word…
You’ll get to meet Aaron Peachy, our chief butcher and master chef… as well as Luke Conley our chief meat cutter and Laurel Diller our store manager, and some others of our excellent team. Aaron has some exciting promotionals, free pulled pork sandwiches, etc. Come and see and taste for yourself.
Our store is small, but we will treat you GRAND! :)
Our family is excited to re-open the retail meat store at this historic location! Some of you remember the generations of Rosenberrys who founded the shop and operated at this location. Others remember it as Lil’ Ponderosa.
We are grateful for the work and dedication of both the Rosenberry family and the Boyce’s for doing their part to keep the place operating and successful over the years, and for their help in getting us started!
Last year when our Shank family purchased the place, we decided that the name ‘Olde Tyme Meats’ best expressed our vision.
Here are some of the ‘Olde Tyme’ differences you can depend on.
- We commit to be a ‘Real Butcher Shop.’ Like butchers in the good old days, we harvest the locally grown animals right here on premise. We do not just cut up meat that is shipped to us in boxes from commercial feed lots and even other countries. This is the real deal. A real butcher shop with real local meat. USDA Butcher shops are rapidly dying out. Olde Tyme Meats is one of the last USDA inspected meat slaughter shops in the greater Chambersburg area.
- We commit to season the old-fashioned way… No MSGs in Olde Tyme Meats!
- We commit to smoke our own meats in our own smoke house with real hickory smoke… No artificial smoke.
- To complete the real Olde Tyme Meat Experience we carefully hand wrap each package in butcher paper. It’s just like the good old days!
- Old World Transparency… You get to know your butcher, shake his hand, be his friend and ask him hard questions.
So as you can see, ‘Olde Tyme Meats’ is not just a name… It is our commitment. This is the Olde Tyme Meat vision. This is what you can depend on from us. We hope to always honor your trust and exceed your expectations.
All the best ~ Edwin Shank for the Shank Family
Real Butchers… Real Caring… Real Community
P.S. If you have friends or family who’d like to join our email list to be in the loop, tell them to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to our email list.